Outdoor Big Screen For Backyard and Frontyard Viewing of Your Favourite Movies
Enjoy your favourite sports on live telecast or binge-watch your favourite TV show outdoors near a bonfire! Watching your favourite TV show or movie on freshly cut grass is an experience that will make you feel like your younger years again.The Outdoor Big Screen offers you a widescreen of viewing pleasure right in your own lawn. Watch HD and high-quality movies with the screen's™ oxford nylon reflective material for high-resolution imagery and enriched colours. Set up and take down is simple and easy, taking only a few minutes.
- PORTABLE. Compact single piece, lightweight and fold-able design. You can fold the screen in small size and put it in a backpack or suitcase.
- WIDE RANGE OF USE. Ideal for home theater movies, outdoor, lawn, education, conference room presentations, public displays, outdoor movies, etc.
- HIGH-QUALITY. Made of natural polyester fibers, the projection is clearer and brighter than most other projection screens, the projection screen is thicker and smoother, and does not wrinkle when folded/crushed.
- EASY TO INSTALL. The projection screen can be easily secured with hooks, ropes, brackets, nails, double-sided tape on the wall/bracket.
BEST PROJECTION EFFECT. The screen surface is white and the light is soft. When the ambient light can be adjusted, it shows the best projection effect. The light is evenly distributed and projected to each display area. The colour is natural and lifelong, so it is not easy to fatigue.
WIDE ANGLE VIEWING. No odor on the surface of the screen, long-term use does not fade, not yellow, no deformation, the use of special photosensitive materials, to effectively prevent the scattering of light, wide viewing angle.
HOW TO SETUP YOUR OUTDOOR SCREEN
These are some great place to set it up:
- Between two trees
- Side of the garage
- Side of your car (funny but actually makes setup really easy)
- Side of a fence
- Hanging from the ceiling of an open patio space
- Hanging from a pergola
Power the projector and whatever source devices (smartphones, laptops, tablets, DVD players, game consoles and etc.) you are connecting, and most commonly prepare the cables needed between the projector and the source.
(Please see user manual for the projector's™ how-to-use guide) To get the best-projected image, get the alignment of the image projected by the projector before the presentation. Do it with a reference or just using your keen eyes. Adjust the projected image, focus and line up the center of the lens with the screen center and make sure it leveled and perpendicular as possible. Setup your speakers for better viewing experience. Just add popcorn or your favorite BBQ and enjoy!
NOTE: NO METAL FRAMES INCLUDED